There are a lot of steps that you can take to create custom brochures for fresh applicants to your dance school. This will attract them to come to your school and take classes. You will need to cover the basics, but as is the case with every dance form, you need to execute your campaign with a lot of style. Whether it is ballet, ballroom, square dancing or contemporary rock dance, there are a number of people out there who want to learn. However, it is your preference and the popular dances in your community that will dictate the type of dance you choose to pursue in the school.
If it is possible, you can conduct classes in your home. In case there is not enough of space available, and a student can give it to you, you can offer free lessons for that pupil in return for using their basement or a large room. For most types of dance instructions, you will not need props. There are however exceptions such as jazz or ballet in which a large mirror and a dance bar is required. If the space is unavailable, your next best bet would be the church or the YMCA. Whatever your choice of space, you need to start out by writing a clear and concise brochure which outlines the entire pricing and schedule.
Getting Started with Brochure Printing for Your Dance Studio
The brochure will be your major selling piece which you need to send out to everyone who is interested. After that, you need to compile a small classified ad soliciting inquiries. However, you should not stop at the classified ad. If you are starting a kids’ ballet school, call up your friends who have kids and sell them at the school. Put up a notice at the nursery school bulletin boards, youth centers and day care centers. Leave the brochures at toy shops and kids’ clothing stores.
Basically, you will teach with a music player, a portable one, and music. Make sure that you have your rates figured out so as to make a substantial profit per hour. Do not make any series longer than 10 weeks. However, if you are teaching smaller classes, your customers will pay more and get more individualized attention for their money. After conducting a series of classes, it will not be tough to estimate whether your services are in demand and how your school is growing.
Printing Custom Caps
Design and Print Brochures
The prospect of a thriving dance school is the dream of any dance tutor, but then you need to attract the interest of your clients and pupils with well-made brochures. Here are a few steps to proceed when it comes to designing and printing the brochures:
- Describe the Dances You Specialize In: Your brochures should be friendly to the newcomers. Do not assume that the reader knows the dances you have on offer. They will need some kind of guidance. Briefly describing a few unique dance steps will be fine. You may also mention about the need for the fitness of a trainee, or if they are required to have some experience in other dance forms to learn particular dances.
- Equipment Available: Mention the equipment and the facilities that are available. Offer information as to whether you rent lockers, mats and shoes or have parking spaces and shower rooms available. Provide the reader an accurate idea of what they can expect if they register at your dance studio. You may even offer details about infrastructure, promotions and schedules.
- Different Brochures for Different Dance Programs: Consider printing different kinds of brochures for various kinds of dance programs. This will provide you with more space to elaborate about what the interested candidates are keen to know regarding the programs you are offering them. For instance, if there are 5 unique dance programs, you can prepare a custom brochure printing template for all 5 and then alter the colors and content according to the program.
- Registration Form: You are required to have a registration form included. This will make the first step convenient for you as well as the interested applicants. It is a lot better than having just a contact number on the brochure for your prospects to speak to the receptionist. This also allows you to give out several of the brochure copies to a single person so that they can pass them along to their friends, and their friends.
- Quality with Affordability: The print quality should be high, yet affordable printing service. Log in and check for the best printers available in your locality.
Appoint new dance students and share your enthusiasm for dance with information packed brochures. You need not be too fancy. Communicate your passion for dance to the readers and convince them to sign up for your school.
Ideas to Include in Your Brochures
You can include the following ideas to convince potential students to enroll for your dance school:
- Off Campus Dance Scene: Tell them about the dance scenario outside of school. What are the clubs that they can join which can help them improve their dance? Are there any discounts for them to avail at sister establishments where they can see others perform?
- School Philosophy: Share the philosophy of your school and how it is applicable to the teaching, the curriculum and the activities that are provided to students.
- Curriculum: Describe the curriculum in brief and the choices available. What is the total number of academic classes students should have, as opposed to the dance classes? What are the techniques they can learn? Provide a short description of each dance type offered.
- Amenities: Provide some pictures of your studio and other amenities available. Tell them whether there is a shower or changing room available. Let them know about the precautions you have taken to make sure that the floors are non-slip and adequate padding is available.
- Grants and Scholarships: Provide a list of the scholarships that are available. How can students avail them and who are eligible?
Share and Enjoy